4 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Set out for a customized tour that could include a visit to the themed botanicals of Butchart Gardens, De Vine Vineyards, Mount Tolmie and more during this private, personalized tour that includes transportation in a Tesla. Select a three-, four-, or five-hour tour and work with a guide to set your itinerary based on your preferences. Plan a foodie’s lunch, visit a butterfly sanctuary and see Victoria your way.
- Customizable private tour of Victoria and surrounding area
- Ride in a Tesla Model S 85 or Model 3
- Select the length of your tour to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to Butchart Gardens
Professional driver, local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
optional: High Tea, Lunch & Craft Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tesla Tours include pick-up & drop-off at your hotel or port-of-entry for up to four guests per Tesla Sedan (Model S/3), six guests per Tesla SUV (Model X)*
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Ogden Point Terminal Pier A, 185 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
- Swartz Bay Terminal, 11300 Patricia Bay Hwy, Sidney, BC V8L 3S8, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 10 years (booster/car seats not permitted)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ALSET TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Butchart Gardens & Beyond: Spirit, Vine, Tea & Honey?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Butchart Gardens & Beyond: Spirit, Vine, Tea & Honey?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Butchart Gardens & Beyond: Spirit, Vine, Tea & Honey?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Butchart Gardens & Beyond: Spirit, Vine, Tea & Honey?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Butchart Gardens & Beyond: Spirit, Vine, Tea & Honey
4 to 7 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursPort Transfers Bus ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVictoriaShore Excursions - British ColumbiaFood Tours - British ColumbiaPort Transfers - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaDistillery Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaCategory
Mt. Tolmie ParkFisherman's WharfFairmont Empress HotelGulf IslandsGulf Islands National Park ReserveBritish Columbia Parliament BuildingsFort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic SitesOld Town VictoriaMiniature WorldVictoria Bug ZooEmily Carr HouseStrait of Juan de FucaPacific Marine Circle RouteArt Gallery of Greater VictoriaVictoria Butterfly GardensFort StreetVictoria Inner HarbourBateman Foundation Gallery of NatureChurch & State WinesSidney (Sidney-by-the-Sea)