- Half-day tour of Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- See the historic landmarks of the Victoria Harbor
- Learn about local history and culture
- Free time to visit Butchart Gardens
- Pickup and drop-off at your location in Victoria
- Private tour ensures personalized service
- Flat-rate pricing for up to seven people
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- If you have not already specified, you must advise supplier as soon as possible your ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surfside Adventure Tours Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Our guide gave us 90 minutes to tour the gardens which was adequate on this particular day as the crowds weren't bad." See review