Are you interested in?
Palace of Versailles Tours
193 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
70 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Priority ticket entrances and reservations for private group tour
Full guided tour with licensed English speaking guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointChâteau de Versailles, 78000 Versailles, France
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick you up at your hotel (optional extra service, to require specifically at the moment of the booking, cost is 140€ return transfer with private a/c minivan) or meet you in Versailles directly.
PLEASE SPECIFY TOUR STARTING TIME!!!
10:30am, 12:30 pm or 2:00 pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fabriziaguide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Versailles The Royal Unexpected ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Versailles The Royal Unexpected ?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Versailles The Royal Unexpected ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 58732P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVersaillesArchitecture Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceArt Tours - Île-de-FranceCategory