Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Travelers can meet me near the Palazzo Della Gran Guardia, in front of the tourist information office, where travelers can get a "VeronaCard" which will allow them to enter churches and museums and other attractions.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
The tour ends next to the Castel San Pietro funicular. From here, travelers will be free to use the funicular to climb the hill where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide in Verona
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.