1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Don’t just stand outside the Verona Arena (Arena di Verona) and snap photos of its picturesque facade; with this combo skip-the-line ticket and private tour, you’ll get a personalized look inside the Roman amphitheatre. Marvel at the pink marble construction, built in the first century, and hear tales of its history, from gladiator ring to opera hall.
- Admission and 1-hour private tour of Verona Arena
- Pass by any crowds with a skip-the-line ticket
- Go behind the scenes at one of the world’s greatest open-air concert venues
- Discover the history of the fascinating Roman amphitheatre
Saved to wishlist!
Expert local guide
1-hour private tour
Transportation to the meeting point
Departure & Return
Via Dietro Anfiteatro, 6 , Via Dietro Anfiteatro, 6, 37121 Verona VR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet your guide at the entrance of the Arena Ticket Office
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Please wear comfortable shoes, and be aware that the Arena has steep steps
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No medical restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Verona Arena Skip-the-Line Private Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Verona Arena Skip-the-Line Private Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 39613P153
Compare Similar Experiences
Verona Arena Skip-the-Line Private Guided Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeronaWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VicenzaHistorical Tours - VicenzaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Piazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Porta PalioRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumPiazza delle ErbePonte PietraNicolis MuseumVerona ArenaAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Gran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Porta BorsariMovieland ParkVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Soave