4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Half Day: Tasting 2 wines in 2 wineries
Ticket for "Pojega Garden"
Expert Bike Guide
Wine transport service to your car in case of purchase
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Via Pojega, 11, 37024 Negrar VR, Italy
We meet at our base, Via Pojega, 11, 37024 Negrar VR
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We ask your name and surname to activate personal insurance
- Half Day Tour: 4 hours, tasting of 2 wines in 2 wineries
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY CittàDiLazise.it
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valpolicella Hills 4-Hour E-Bike and Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Valpolicella Hills 4-Hour E-Bike and Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valpolicella Hills 4-Hour E-Bike and Wine Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valpolicella Hills 4-Hour E-Bike and Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVicenzaVeronaFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoMountain Bike Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaMountain Bike Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaMountain Bike Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Castelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)Piazza delle ErbeRoman Theater and Archaeological MuseumGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Scaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)SoaveCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Porta PalioPorta BorsariPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Verona ArenaBasilica di Sant’AnastasiaNicolis MuseumVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Movieland ParkPonte Pietra