3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Bike and helmet Guided tour by a professional sommelier
Licensed tour leader and certified sommelier
Departure & Return
Corso Cavour, 59 , Corso Cavour, 59, 37121 Verona VR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
At Porta Borsari (Roman Gate), in front of Caffè Rialto
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Verona
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valpolicella Bike Tour from Verona?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Valpolicella Bike Tour from Verona?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valpolicella Bike Tour from Verona?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valpolicella Bike Tour from Verona?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Valpolicella Bike Tour from Verona
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeronaFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoMountain Bike Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaMountain Bike Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaMountain Bike Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Roman Theater and Archaeological MuseumPorta BorsariPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Porta PalioNicolis MuseumAchille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)SoaveGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaVerona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Verona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Piazza delle ErbeMovieland ParkCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Castelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Verona ArenaScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Ponte Pietra