Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- The ideal choice for foodies visiting Verona
- Enjoy a cooking class in a unique setting—a chef’s house
- Learn to make multiple dishes such as pasta, risotto, and dessert
- No getting hungry—eat the dishes you cook, and enjoy a wine tasting too
Departure & Return
The chef will be at the door of his kitchen waiting for you
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Due to the COVID 19 situation, all our tours for the moment will be PRIVATE to better respect the social distance, without additional costs"
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Local Guide SNC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Nice and fun experience - a bit expensive given the selected ingredients - but a memorable afternoon with a very nice and flexible chef - we all enjoyed" See review