1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
With rolling hills and sun-soaked soils, the vineyards surrounding Verona are widely believed to produce some of the finest Prosecco and Amarone wines in Italy. On this tour, spin through the Verona countryside and enjoy fine views over the historic vineyards. Visit the 16th-century Villa Giona—one of the region’s most prestigious wineries. Tour the vineyards and cellars, sample five traditional Italian wines paired with local meats and cheeses, and see what makes Veronese wines so special.
- Guided tour of the prestigious Villa Giona’s vineyards and cellars
- Tastings of five local wines accompanied by Italian meats and cheeses
- Gain insight into traditional Veronese winemaking techniques
- Sweeping views over the lush vineyards
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of the vineyards and Villa Giona park, retracing the history of Valpolicella wine
Guided tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar
Guided tasting of the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra (5 glasses: Prosecco, Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Ripasso, Lazzarone and Amarone)
Local cold cuts and cheeses (during the wine tasting)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Tenute SalvaTerra , Via Cengia, 85, 37029 Cengia VR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Faberest
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prosecco and Amarone Wine tasting in Verona at Tenute Salvaterra?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Prosecco and Amarone Wine tasting in Verona at Tenute Salvaterra?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Prosecco and Amarone Wine tasting in Verona at Tenute Salvaterra
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesVeronaFood Tours - VenetoUnique Experiences - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaUnique Experiences - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaFood Tours - PaduaUnique Experiences - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaCategory
Nicolis MuseumPiazza delle ErbeCastelvecchio Bridge (Ponte Scaligero)Movieland ParkGran Guardia Palace (Palazzo della Gran Guardia)Porta BorsariPiazza dei Signori (Piazza Dante)Porta PalioCastelvecchio Museum (Museo di Castelvecchio)Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico) Basilica di Sant’AnastasiaScaliger Tombs (Arche Scaligere)Roman Theater and Archaeological MuseumVerona Duomo (Cattedrale di Santa Maria Matricolare)Achille Forti Modern Art Gallery (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Achille Forti)SoaveVerona ArenaPonte Pietra