- 2-hour private surf lesson in Carpinteria
- Tailor your lesson to any skill level
- Experience California's legendary surf
- Ideal choice for families
- All equipment provided
Departure & Return
In order to get to Mondos, leave Santa Barbara driving south on the 101 for 25 minutes. Take the Seacliff off ramp and take a right at the stop sign, driving along the frontage road for about 5 minutes. Look for the “Surf Lessons & Rentals” sign across the street from 3674 Pacific Coast Hwy.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All student heights must be advised at time of booking (for wetsuit sizing purposes)
- All student weights must be advised at time of booking (for wetsuit sizing purposes)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lovewater Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 1-on-1 Private Surf Lesson in Santa Barbara.