Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour surf lesson for your private group
- Experience a scenic beach near Santa Barbara
- Try surfing for the first time, or improve your technique
- Perfect for family, friends and colleagues
- All equipment included
Departure & Return
In order to get to Mondos, leave Santa Barbara driving south on the 101 for 25 minutes. Take the Seacliff off ramp and take a right at the stop sign, driving along the frontage road for about 5 minutes. Look for the “Surf Lessons & Rentals” sign across the street from 3674 Pacific Coast Hwy.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All student heights and weights must be advised at time of booking (for wetsuit sizing purposes)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lovewater Surf School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Surf Lesson in Santa Barbara.