Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour (maximum 6) ensures a personal experience
- Rare opportunity to spend time with a local in their home
- Includes drinks (water and wine)
- All lunch ingredients provided: Enjoy your meal together after the lesson
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of dietary restrictions due to allergies, food intolerances or religious preferences, please communicate them in advance, so that the chef can adapt the menu accordingly.
- From april to october the meal will be served outside on the terrace that overlooks the square (only if the weather is good)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Yummy Cooking Class in Venice with Professional Chef.