- Small-group walking and wine tour of Venice
- Visit some off-the-beaten-path sights of Venice
- Stop at wine bars between attractions to sample Veneto wines and appetizers
- See the San Francesco della Vigna cloisters, San Zaccaria paintings, and more
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Learn from your guide how to tell the difference between local varietals of regional wines. Find out what makes Veneto wines special as you visit some of Venice's best wine parlors. Nibble on typical local appetizers as you sip your wines.
Along the way, admire the gorgeous paintings inside San Zaccaria and the beautiful cloisters of San Francesco della Vigna. See the church of SS Giovanni e Paolo, and much more.
Enjoy plenty of personalized attention from your guide in a group of no more than 12 people. See some of the hidden gems of Venice and learn all about Venetian wine.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 year
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements, food allergies, or food restrictions at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Venice Wines Spirits with cicchetti tasting and Sightseeing Guided Tour.