2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
See Venice’s tucked-away places as well as don’t-miss monuments on this walking tour. Your guide shares unusual stops not typically found on the tourist path, starting in Dorsoduro, the university district. Learn about the city’s history at sites like the Rialto Bridge and Marco Polo’s home, then meander through Campo San Giovanni e Paolo up to Piazza San Marco. Opt for a small group or upgrade to a private tour.
- 2-hour walking tour of Venice with a small group or a private guide
- Stroll from the Dorsoduro district to Piazza San Marco (St. Mark’s Square)
- Marvel at the unmatched beauty of Venice, from hidden spots to well-known landmarks
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure, or select your time with a private option
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Campo San Pantalon, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adul
- no wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Walking Tour of Most-Famous Sites Monuments & Attractions with Top Guide?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Walking Tour of Most-Famous Sites Monuments & Attractions with Top Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo San BartolomeoVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)AqualandiaRialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaVenice IslandsBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Brenta RivieraFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Museo del VetroHard Rock Cafe Venice San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)