3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The ideal introduction for first-time visitors, this classic walking tour combines the blockbuster sights of history-packed Venice with a relaxing gondola ride. Listen to legends and stories from the city’s Renaissance heyday as you travel down cobblestoned streets and over picturesque footbridges. Tours cover Saint Mark’s Square, Doge’s Palace, and the legendary Calle Varisco.
- A classic Venice walking tour with gondola ride
- Partake in the city’s cherished 1,500-year-old tradition, the city's iconic gondola system
- History in action: listen to in-depth stories and commentary from your own private group guide
- Discover lesser-known street and back alleys, packed with Venice’s hidden treasures
Saved to wishlist!
Traditional Gondola ride
Small group limited to maximum of 14 people
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
The guide will wait for you in front TIGER shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Semi Private Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY ROMAETRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Venice Walking Tour and Gondola Ride
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Gondola CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceGondola Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoGondola Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoGondola Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)San PoloSan Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)MuranoSan Lazzaro degli ArmeniSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Campo San LucaBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)