- 3-hour private shore excursion walking tour of Venice
- Plan your own itinerary and discover beautiful Venice in your own way
- Tell your guide what you want to see, such as the bustling Rialto Fish Market or Venice’s lesser-known churches
- Perhaps explore the hidden lanes, squares and churches of the charming Cannaregio Quarter
- Visit a bar popular with locals to enjoy a glass of wine and tasty appetizer
- Enjoy the full, personalized attention of a private guide and choose a departure time to suit your schedule
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Pick up at the Venice Cruise Terminal - Marittima, Alilaguna ticket office located between building n°103 and n° 107
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is accompanied by a tour hostess and can cover any kind of city sightseeing. Hostesses are not allowed to give precise historical and artistic explanation inside palaces and churches, and give short information only
- Usually the hostess accompanies tourists to unknown parts of the city, sharing stories
- St Mark's Square, St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace cannot be visited on this tour
- Your tour guide cannot accompany you into any churches or historical buildings
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience