Explore our promoted experiences
- Private departure transfer from your central Venice hotel to the Venice cruise port
- One way private transfer
- See the sights of Venice from a private motorboat
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Your driver will collect you from your selected departure point in Venice. Time to be advised by you and reconfirmed directly with supplier prior to travel.
What To Expect
Choose from two different options:
• Meet and greet service: A transfer representative will meet you in your hotel lobby if the hotel does not have a private pier. You will then be escorted to a waiting motorboat at the nearest departure point. If your hotel has a private pier, you will hop aboard the motorboat there on your own, and a representative will meet you at the cruise pier and escort you to the port departure terminal.
• Full service: A representative will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and accompany you all the way to the port departure terminal.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely departure for this transfer. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Price is per person, based on six adults per boat.
Please note: Guests staying at Venice’s Hotel Marriott (Isola delle Rose) will need to pay a surcharge of €20 at the time of service due to the hotel’s more distant location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Brand of vehicle used may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) will have certain restrictions. The vehicles CANNOT accommodate excess luggage. Please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees will be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage. Baby seats are not available.
- Transfer is wheelchair accessible but if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer and wheel chair assistant MUST be requested at time of booking
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Flying into a new country with a different language, this is a must!" See review