- Shared departure transfer from central Venice and Venice Lido to Venice Marco Polo Airport
- Choose from one 11 stops in Venice, including Piazzale Roma and San Marco
- Relax with comfortable transport by shared water taxi
- Enjoy views of Venice from the water as a finale to your vacation
- Get assistance with your luggage from your friendly, professional boat skipper
- Enjoy a shared transfer service that’s available from 4am to 6pm, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Pickup is 2-4 hours before your flight departure time. Exact time will be advised the afternoon prior to your departure transfer date. Our boat driver will meet you at the arranged boat stop along the Grand Canal. Your stop will be chosen as close as your Hotel as possible. Venice Airport Link operates from 4am to 7pm from designated Venice meeting points. Guests are requested to present themselves at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before departure time.
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 09:00 AM|
What To Expect
Meet your friendly water taxi driver at the prearranged time and get assistance with your luggage as you board. Then sit back and savor unforgettable views of the Venetian islands as you make your way to the airport.
Please provide hotel and flight details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the water taxi driver. Reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your departure by contacting the number on your voucher.
• Piazzale Roma
• SS Apostoli
• San Vio, Trinita
• San Marco, S.Zaccaria
• San Maria Elisabetta
• Hotel Dei Dogi (for guests staying in the Dei Dogi, Hotel Residenza Cannaregiol and the Hotel Ai Mori d'Oriente)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please enquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note, in case of fog or bad weather conditions the boat service will be diverted via Piazzale Roma by vehicle
- Your selected departure time must be (3) hours prior to your flight time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Venice Airport Link doesn't serve the cruise port
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Venice Marco Polo Airport Link Departure Transfer.