Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in Campo San Bartolomio Near the Statue
The tour ends in Campo Santa Margherita
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At the moment of reservation please specify your mobile number inclusive of country code in case of a emergency
- It is possible to request vegetarian and gluten free, no vegan
- Please note that the Rialto Fish Market is closed on Mondays , on Sundays and public Holiday
- Please, let us know if you have Food Allergies or Food Restrictions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Tours of Venice
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience