Explore our promoted experiences
- Insider's food tour of Venice
- Learn about Venice's important place in the history of the spice trade
- Find out what Venetian specialties to order in restaurants
- Get advice about where to eat
- Explore the bustling Rialto Market with its fish and produce stands
- Sample some of Venice's traditional cicchetti and wine
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us before joining the tour so we can arrange your food.
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegans and gluten free options can't be accomodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- Venetian cuisine is closely connected to the sea. We enjoy a lot of seafood on this tour. We will do our best to provide alternatives for those who refrain from eating seafood but options may be limited.
- Soft drinks are available for kids instead of alcohol.
- The tour covers different type of cicchetti and lunch.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Just make sure not to each much for breakfast, as within 10 minutes of the tour starting you're having your first bite to eat and first Spritz!!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews