Explore our promoted experiences
- After-hours tour of St. Mark's Basilica with optional Doge's Palace visit
- Enjoy evening access to St. Mark's Basilica, a historical Venice attraction
- Admire valuable treasures such as the Pala d’Oro, without the crowds
- Visit the crypt where the remains of St. Mark are believed to lie
- Upgrade to visit the Doge's Palace after St. Mark’s Basilica
- Explore the Doge's apartments and cross the famous Bridge of Sighs
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people for personal attention from a guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Correr Museum (Museo Correr) in Piazza San Marco. Meet under the portico just outside the entrance of the museum.
St. Mark's Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Occasionally St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace are closed to the public, without previous notice, due to high tides or particular festivities
- If option with Doge's Palace selected: The prisons and the armory of the Doge's Palace are not wheelchair-accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please remember that the basilica is a holy place and attire must be appropriate: Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. Walks of Italy cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress
- Backpacks are prohibited inside of St. Mark's Basilica.
- If option with Doge's Palace selected: Please note that there may be a break of up to 2 hours between your Doge’s Palace tour and your exclusive After Hour Visit, due to temporary earlier closing time at the Doge’s Palace. Your guide in this case will provide bar/restaurant recommendations
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms