Explore our promoted experiences
- 30-minute private gondola ride in Venice
- Climb into your private gondola with up to six people in your group
- Enjoy the experience of traveling through the canal city by gondola
- Admire Venetian palaces from a unique vantage point
Departure & Return
From St Mark's Square go under the arches of the Correr Museum, take the last arch on the left making your way to Calle Larga XXII Marzo. Continue crossing the bridge near the gondoliers in front of Hotel Bauer continue walking to the end of the street, cross the small bridge and turn left.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Glide through Venice's romantic canals for a unique perspective on Venetian palaces and bridges. Travel through this storybook city the way only the wealthy and nobility were able to – by gondola. The last person to have her own private gondola in Venice was Peggy Guggenheim in the 1960s. Today, gondola rides are available to anyone.
Listen to the friendly banter between gondoliers as you drift from one canal to the next. Experience Venice as the Venetians have for more than 1,000 years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not guided, although the gondolier may chat and give you some local history;
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time;
- Tour runs rain or shine;
- Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point early, if you arrive late you could miss the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We got here a little late, which was OK since they have several 6pm private tours." See review