4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover three of the most beautiful islands in the Venetian Lagoon on a private, half-day tour aboard a typical Venetian motorboat. See where the world’s finest blown glass is made in Murano, visit the home of artisan lace makers and famous biscuits in Burano and set foot on Venice’s oldest settlements in serene Torcello. Enjoy a customizable itinerary and the personalized attention of a private boat captain.
- Private, half-day boat tour to the three most famous islands in the Venetian Lagoon
- Cruise across the water on a typical Venetian motorboat
- Visit the home of the world's finest artisan glass on Murano
- Taste delectable biscuits on the lacemaking island of Burano
- Explore Venice's first settlement on lovely Torcello
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Torcello Museum ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Local guide will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel
Provide accomodation details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9555P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursSailingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceDay Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoSailing - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoSailing - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoDay Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaSailing - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)MuranoCampo San LucaChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)San PoloCa' Rezzonico St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Campo San Bartolomeo