- Private walking tour of Venice away from the crowds
- Explore two neighborhoods: the Jewish Ghetto and Cannaregio
- Skip the hassle of navigating and follow your private guide
- See how Venetians live today in a residential neighborhood
Departure & Return
Departure Point: At Ponte delle Guglie - Canale di Cannareggio 30121 - on the side of the Jewish Ghetto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: the tour doesn't include the visit of Synagogue. It is an outdoor tour.
- The tour ends in Rialto Borough
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note: Your tour includes a Murano Blowing glass demo held true venetian master in a Blowing Glass Factory.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Wonders SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands