4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Mobile App with commentary of the exterior of 30 attractions and points of interest.
Commentary of interior
Public boat ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointFondamente Nove, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive an e-mail with the QR and instructions to active the mobile app
- You can use it anytime by night and by day how many times you want
- This app won’t use up any data connection as it runs on GPS only
- You have to download the app on your mobile phone
- Please pay attention, our App is totally independent from your operator’s App. On your device will appear Pop Guide icon
- It is suggested to take the public boat lines number 4.1 – 4.2 or 3.
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system:
- Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch
- Android: from the 4.1 version system
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Islands audioguide: Murano, Burano & Torcello?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Islands audioguide: Murano, Burano & Torcello?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Islands audioguide: Murano, Burano & Torcello?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Islands audioguide: Murano, Burano & Torcello?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P77
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceAudio Guides - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - VenetoAudio Guides - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - TrevisoAudio Guides - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PaduaCategory
Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Scuola Grande di San Rocco San Lazzaro degli ArmeniFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Cannaregio Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)DorsoduroChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Brenta RivieraBridge of SighsPiombi AqualandiaPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista