- 2.5-hourcombined Venice walking tour and visit to St. Mark's Basilica
- Seesome of the lesser-known sights in Venice that many visitors miss
- Walkfrom St. Mark's Square to the Rialto Bridge, seeing Venice in a newway
- Enjoyskip-the-line access to the cathedral, bypassing the typically longlines
- Marvelat the golden mosaics inside St. Mark's Basilica
- Seethe rarely-seen Golden Pall
Departure & Return
Address: St. Mark's Square, Venice. - Under the Clock Tower (please note that it's NOT the Bell Tower) in St. Mark's Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that this is a combo tour of 2 distinct itineraries: a 1.5-hour walking tour and a 1-hour guided visit to St. Mark's Basilica. Between the 1st and the 2nd tour, you will enjoy approximately 1.5 hours of free time
- The tour will be suspended in case of bad weather
- In cases of religious ceremonies or exceptionally high tides, access to St Mark s Basilica may not be permitted
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- From November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual Tour (explanations during the guided visit are provided in two languages if the audience is mixed). English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday
- From April 1st to October 31st: English, Spanish, French and German: from Monday to Saturday; Italian: Saturday.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.