Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in some of Veneto’s top attractions in just one day from Venice
- A walking tour through Verona, home of Romeo and Juliet
- Discover regional cuisine with lunch featuring traditional recipes
- Free time to sightsee and shop in Sirmione on Lake Garda
Departure & Return
In front of the restaurant you will find the guide with the sign "Land of Venice" written on it
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- This tour is guaranteed with a minimum number of 2 participants
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Please inform us in advance in case of any food allergies
- In case of bad weather the boat tour is not available and we will provide and alternative
- This Tour runs rain or shine
- In case of delay, please contact us
- Most travelers can participate
- The access to guided tours and activities (whether indoor or outdoor) will be allowed only to those in possession of a Green Covid- 19 Certification (Green Pass or CDC equivalent certificate). This provision does not apply to children under 12 years old and to individuals with specific medical certification. The certification issued by the USA, Japan, Canada and Israel are also valid. You need to provide: 1) vaccination certificate or 2) medical certificate confirming recovery from COVID or 3) negative test carried out within 48 hours. It is requested to show an identity document, in order to verify the actual ownership.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff