4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Eat and drink your way through one of Venice’s most distinctive neighborhoods on a walking food tour through the Cannaregio district, also known as the former Jewish ghetto. Learn about the area’s rich history and culture from a local guide as you stroll through its narrow winding streets, stopping to sample some of the best and most authentic delicacies around, from traditional kosher dishes and wine to creamy risotto and fresh-baked goods. Buon appetito!
- 4-hour food and wine walking tour of Venice's historic Jewish ghetto
- Explore one of the city's most unique neighborhoods with a guide
- Visit six restaurants, delis, and bakeries to sample authentic Venetian dishes
- Learn about the history of the Cannaregio area and its long culinary traditions
- Tastings add up to a diverse and satisfying meal
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- When artichokes are not in season, you will taste other local specialties.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jewish Ghetto Food Tour in Venice: Pasta Wine Gelato And Much More!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Jewish Ghetto Food Tour in Venice: Pasta Wine Gelato And Much More!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jewish Ghetto Food Tour in Venice: Pasta Wine Gelato And Much More!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Jewish Ghetto Food Tour in Venice: Pasta Wine Gelato And Much More!
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingVeniceFood Tours - VenetoDining Experiences - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoDining Experiences - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaDining Experiences - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Santa Croce Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)DorsoduroMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Campo San LucaAqualandiaVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)