Are you interested in?
7 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
685 Tours & Activities
Concerts in Venice Tours
3 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Hear Antonio Vivaldi’s magnificent ‘Four Seasons’ performed by Venice’s acclaimed I Musici Veneziani. The 1.5-hour show will whisk you back to 18th-century Venice, with performers dressed in traditional Venetian costumes and a spectacular setting in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at the Scuola Grande di San Teodoro.
- Enjoy a performance of Vivaldi’s ‘Four Seasons’ performed by the acclaimed I Musici Veneziani
- Experience the Baroque era with costumed performers and a festive atmosphere
- Watch a performance in the exclusive Salone Capitolare at Scuola Grande di San Teodoro
- An unforgettable experience for music lovers!
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointI Musici Veneziani, Scuola Grande Di San Teodoro Campo San Salvador, 30124 Venice Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- no restriction, the tour is recommend for all
- OPERATED BY Musica & Musica Venice
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during I Musici Veneziani Concert: Vivaldi Four Seasons?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "As previous reviewers have pointed out already, if you buy the premium seats this only means you are somewhere in the first 15 rows, so arrive early if you want a seat near the front!" See review
- "Its first come first serve to get front row seats so best to get there around 1945 hours if you want to get closer to the stage." See review
Product code: 25490P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Classical ConcertsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsVeniceClassical Concerts - VenetoClassical Concerts - TrevisoClassical Concerts - PaduaCategory
Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniSt. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Hard Rock Cafe Venice San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Museo del VetroScuola Grande di San Rocco Cannaregio Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)MazzorboChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)