- 1-hour tour of St. Mark's Cathedral in Venice
- Skip the long lines and have more time to spend inside
- See the iconic site with an experienced guide
- Learn about architecture, art and history
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
Meet our staff (holding the sign "TOUR") in front of the arches on the left side of the blue Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at your designated meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour
- No refunds are given for no show or late arrivals. Tours take place rain or shine, though may be cancelled if tides are exceptionally high. In this case we provide full refunds
- Please note this is not a private tour, it is a shared one, so there may be a large number of participants during holidays and peak season
- Please dress appropriately to enter the Basilica (no bare legs or shoulders)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Kindly notice that the Basilica ground floor will only be seen from the above (during the visit from the upper floor). The Basilica ground floor is temporarily closed to touristic visits.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff