2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up directly at your hotel. Please send us your hotel name.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shome Venice
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Food Tour: Cicheti & Wine?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Food Tour: Cicheti & Wine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Food Tour: Cicheti & Wine?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Food Tour: Cicheti & Wine?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Food Tour: Cicheti & Wine
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoStreet Food Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoStreet Food Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaStreet Food Tours - PaduaCategory
Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia) Tours & TicketsVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta) Tours & TicketsVenice Islands Tours & TicketsCa' Rezzonico Tours & TicketsMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto) Tours & TicketsSanta Croce Tours & TicketsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo Tours & TicketsCampo San Luca Tours & TicketsBasilica di Santa Maria della Salute Tours & TicketsVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia) Tours & TicketsSan Polo Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia) Tours & TicketsVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Tours & TicketsBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo) Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova) Tours & TicketsMazzorbo Tours & TicketsChurch of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal) Tours & TicketsLake Misurina (Lago di Misurina) Tours & Tickets