- Explore Venice's charming canals during a 30-minute private gondola ride
- Admire Venice’s most famous sights from the Grand Canal
- Enjoy a traditional Venetian meal at your choice of two restaurants
- Perfect for special occasions such as anniversaries or birthdays
Departure & Return
Gondoliers Private Landing Stage – Campo Santo Stefano – SERVIZIO GONDOLE (coming from Rialto or Saint Mark’s Square, keep the church of Santo Stefano and the statue on your back and you will see the Gondoliers). Reasturant: Ristorante Ai Coristi - San Marco, 1995
Ristorante Ai Coristi - San Marco, 1995
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after)
- In case of special diet request or food intolerance, please, communicate in advance to Venice Tours
- The gondoliers will give you the map to reach the restaurant
- Restaurant Ai Coristi is 6 minutes walking distance from Gondoliers stage
- You should have one voucher for the gondola, one voucher for the restaurant or to show the mobile vouchers twice
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You need a working GPS and type in the coordinates listed to get there." See review