Are you interested in?
Grouse Mountain Tours
37 Tours & Activities
157 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
390 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food, Drink or individual purchases.
Departure & Return
Departure Point999 Canada Pl #1001, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up location of the group should be provided at the time of booking. We can pick up at most locations in downtown Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver and Burnaby.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Customization of this tour must be requested at the time of inquiry.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exploring Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge (Small Private Group)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Exploring Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge (Small Private Group)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exploring Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge (Small Private Group)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exploring Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge (Small Private Group)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5313P55
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver4WD Tours - British ColumbiaSporting Events - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaExtreme - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British Columbia4WD Tours - WhistlerSporting Events - WhistlerBus Tours - WhistlerNature and Wildlife - WhistlerExtreme - WhistlerHalf-day Tours - Whistler4WD Tours - Vancouver IslandSporting Events - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandExtreme - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandCategory
Library SquareKelownaCypress MountainBill Reid GalleryProspect PointMuseum of VancouverSeawall PromenadeLions Gate Bridge Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Vancouver Olympic CauldronDowntown VancouverBC Place StadiumQueen Elizabeth ParkSea to Sky Gondola Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)FlyOver Canada Vancouver Police MuseumEnglish BayBowen IslandVancouver Lookout