12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride a bike through Vancouver Island's cycling paths and quiet country roads on a full-day bike tour from Vancouver that combines farm-fresh food, local wine, and active exploring. You'll cross the gorgeous Straight of Georgia on the ferry, then hop on a bike to start the 34-mile (55-km.) route, riding through the Saanich Peninsula to Swartz Bay. Stops include a cafe lunch prepared with locally-sourced foods, and a wine tasting at beautiful De Vine Vineyard, with great views across the Saanich Peninsula, the San Juan Islands, and the Olympic Peninsula.
- Full-day bike tour of Vancouver Island from Vancouver
- Explore island scenery on a specially-designed route
- Taste local food and wine
- Learn about Vancouver Island winemaking
- Includes bike, helmet, and all transport
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people to ensure personal service
- Pickup and drop-off from selected locations in Vancouver
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private bus
Use of bicycle and helmet
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou'll be picked up from centrally located accommodations in downtown Vancouver or from one of the three centrally located pick up locations:
• Yaletown-Roundhouse Train Station
• The Cactus Club Cafe at English Bay
• Burrard Train Station beside The Hyatt Regency Hotel
**You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location**
Return DetailsReturns to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location*
- Please include your email in the 'special requirements' section at checkout*
- Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and footwear
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sun screen
- Tour participants are advised to bring extra water and snacks
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A moderate amount of cycling is involved with a 34-mile (55-km) cycle
- Tour participants should have a basic level of fitness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Into The Wild
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver Island Cycling Tour including Lunch and Wine Tasting
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Mountain Bike ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverVancouver IslandFood Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaDistillery Tours - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - Vancouver IslandWine Tastings - Vancouver IslandDistillery Tours - Vancouver IslandMountain Bike Tours - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandFood Tours - SeattleWine Tastings - SeattleDistillery Tours - SeattleMountain Bike Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Sea to Sky Gondola False Creek BC Place StadiumCleveland DamCypress MountainRocky Mountaineer TrainVancouver Olympic CauldronKelownaSeawall PromenadeQueen Elizabeth ParkVancouver Art GalleryVancouver Maritime MuseumHR Macmillan Space CentreFlyOver Canada Horseshoe BayVancouver AquariumYaletownDowntown VancouverKitsilano BeachIndian Arm