Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
206 Tours & Activities
Port of Vancouver Tours
180 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
404 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you have a short time in Vancouver and want to maximize your time, this private half-day tour is the way to go. Drive in comfort to Vancouver’s top sightseeing locations; customize your tour, and hop out to explore at your leisure. From Stanley Park and the English Bay to Granville Island and cobblestone streets of Gastown, come home with beautiful mementos of your time in the city.
- Private half-day tour of Vancouver for your small group
- Enjoy the city’s sights from the comfort of a luxury vehicle
- Customize your tour to fit your timeline (additional hours at your expense)
- Seamless round-trip transportation from your downtown Vancouver hotel
Saved to wishlist!
4-hours private transfer
Door to door service
Option to add tour time.
Entrance fees (if you wish to visit such spots as Capilano Suspension Bridge or FlyOver Canada)
Additional tour time can be added if the group wishes to extend the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointVancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver will be at your desired pickup location (Vancouver Hotel or Vancouver residence) at the specified pickup time to begin your customized tour.
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
Return DetailsVancouver, BC, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your driver/guide can take charge of the sights for the day or you can provide preferences and customize your tour within the timeframe.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luxury Transport Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Half Day Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Half Day Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Half Day Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 73165P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverShore Excursions - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaPorts of Call Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaShore Excursions - WhistlerBus Tours - WhistlerPorts of Call Tours - WhistlerHalf-day Tours - WhistlerShore Excursions - VictoriaBus Tours - VictoriaPorts of Call Tours - VictoriaHalf-day Tours - VictoriaCategory
Cleveland DamVancouver LookoutLibrary SquareVanDusen Botanical GardenStanley Park Nature HouseDowntown VancouverSea to Sky Gondola HR Macmillan Space CentreFort Langley National Historic SiteKelownaBC Place StadiumMuseum of Anthropology at UBCKitsilano BeachHarrison River Rocky Mountaineer TrainBrockton PointPort of VancouverMuseum of VancouverVancouver ChinatownBloedel Conservatory