6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food, Drink or individual purchases.
Departure & Return
999 Canada Pl #1001, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Customization of this tour must be requested at the time of inquiry.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver's North Shore & Grouse Mountain (Small Private Group)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver's North Shore & Grouse Mountain (Small Private Group)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver's North Shore & Grouse Mountain (Small Private Group)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver's North Shore & Grouse Mountain (Small Private Group)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver's North Shore & Grouse Mountain (Small Private Group)
6 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 5 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouverFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaMarkets - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaFood Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandMarkets - Vancouver IslandFull-day Tours - Vancouver IslandFood Tours - SeattleBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleMarkets - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Seawall PromenadeIndian Arm Bowen IslandGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife YaletownDeep CoveCapilano River HatcheryLibrary SquareEnglish BayLions Gate Bridge Vancouver Olympic CauldronVancouver ChinatownPort of VancouverMuseum of Anthropology at UBCBC Place StadiumRocky Mountaineer TrainVancouver Art GalleryVanDusen Botanical GardenVancouver Maritime MuseumBill Reid Gallery