Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Vancouver International Airport (YVR), 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4, Canada
2: Vancouver International Airport (YVR), 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4, Canada
Departure Point: For International arrivals: After you pass baggage carousels and continue on through customs, please follow the signs to the Exit/Greeting Area to the right where you will notice 2 (two) 20 foot tall carved red cedar Aboriginal figures welcoming guests to Vancouver where your driver/representative will be holding a sign with your name on it. For Domestic arrivals: Your driver / representative will be waiting at the BAGGAGE CLAIM of your airline, holding a sign with your name on it.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Return DetailsVancouver, BC, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Protocol for all services, driver and passenger´s liabilities. 1.Nebulization of vehicles with disinfectants. 2.Cleaning of seats, floors, internal and external handles, seat belts, backrests and armrests every time a service is terminated. 3.No handshakes will be given in the greeting or farewell. 4.Voucher information is being requested and verified digitally. 5.The customer is asked to board the vehicle using the mask. If passenger does not have one, the driver will provide one immediately.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MY TRANSFER GROUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Transfer in Private Vehicle from Vancouver Airport to Vancouver Downtown.