- Save on the price of each by booking a package
- See Vancouver from on high on a roughly 20-minute flight
- Spend as long as you would like exploring Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Frequent shuttles will bring you back to Canada Place in Vancouver
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
- Government issued photo ID required at check in
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Seaplane Tour with Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park.