- Discover Prohibition Vancouver on a fun walking tour
- Walk through Gastown and downtown Vancouver
- Hear stories of mobsters, corrupt politicians, and showgirls
- See key Vancouver landmarks and learn about their history
Departure & Return
Meet by the iconic Gastown Steam Clock in historic Gastown at Water and Cambie Streets.
The walking tour ends in Maple Tree Square, Gastown, in the heart of Vancouver's restaurant and bar scene! The start point is just an easy 2 minute walk back, and the guide can provide a map and directions if needed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Forbidden Vancouver
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons