Explore our promoted experiences
- Private full-day Sea-to-Sky adventure tour from Vancouver
- Ride a rail car and pan for gold at the Britannia Mine
- Visit Shannon Falls and take a gondola up Stawamus Chief mountain
- Enjoy round-trip chauffeur transport from your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup anywhere in Vancouver
What To Expect
See Stanley Park, which is surrounded by the waters of Vancouver Harbour and English Bay. You'll then pass the Lions Gate Bridge and head to Cypress Mountain lookout for spectacular views.
Next, take a short walk through the woods to the base of the gorgeous Shannon Falls, and feel free to stop as you like to snap frame-worthy shots of your scenery.
Upon arrival at Britannia Mine, hop into a rail car and enter a deserted copper mine. Learn about the history here and get a kick out of panning for gold.
A short drive later, take the Sea-to-Sky Gondola, a 5-minute ride that whisks you to the summit of the Stawamus Chief mountain.
You'll then have free time to explore the surrounding forest. Admire the views of Howe Sound, and enjoy a mountaintop lunch (additional expense) at one of the nearby restaurants.
The day ends with a visit to the West Coast Railway Heritage Park where you can see over 90 heritage railway carts and artifacts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant/child/booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Enjoy a hassle-free, comfortable tour of the Sea-to-Sky corridor with stops at Horseshoe Bay, Britannia Mine, Shannon Falls and the Stawamus Chief where you will ride the Sea to Sky Gondola
- Don't forget to book your transfer back to the airport!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pearl International Limousine Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Sea to Sky Corridor Adventure.