- A maximum of sixteen people will participate in this tour, making for a lively environment
- Enjoy an assortment seven food tastings and three alcohol tastings from some of the neighborhood’s diverse array of eateries
- Hear the stories of Gastown’s and Vancouver’s history from your guide
- Take in the atmosphere of Vancouver’s oldest neighborhood as you stroll the cobbled streets
Departure & Return
Please meet your tour guide 15 min before tour start at Starbucks inside Waterfront Station, 601 West Cordova St (NOT Waterfront Centre)
110-132 Water St
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years. Non alcoholic options available upon request
- Special dietary requests can be accommodated with advanced notice.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Vancouver Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff