Are you interested in?
Stanley Park Tours
101 Tours & Activities
Mountain Bike Tours
14 Tours & Activities
199 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Stanley Park by bicycle, departing daily from the Vancouver waterfront. You’ll ride toward the seawall, passing notable landmarks along the way. See the Vancouver Convention Centre, the Olympic Cauldron at Jack Poole Plaza, the First Nations Totem Poles, Siwash Rock, and more—all pointed out by your guide on this small-group tour.
- Stanley Park guided bike tour with a small group
- Depart from Waterfront Station, a convenient location
- Numbers are limited to 15 riders for an uncrowded experience
- Tour price includes bike rental, helmet, lock, and basket
Saved to wishlist!
Tour price includes bike rental, helmet, lock, and basket.
Departure & Return
Departure PointVancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is comfortable clothing with closed footwear
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Van City Bikes and Adventure Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 102642P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - WhistlerHistorical Tours - WhistlerHalf-day Tours - WhistlerMountain Bike Tours - Vancouver IslandHistorical Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandCategory
Port of VancouverCanada PlaceProspect PointVancouver ChinatownQueen Elizabeth ParkHorseshoe BayCapilano River HatcheryDowntown VancouverBill Reid GallerySalt Spring Island Science World at TELUS World of ScienceVanDusen Botanical GardenVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)BC Place StadiumRocky Mountaineer TrainStanley Park Nature HouseKitsilano BeachVancouver Art GallerySea to Sky Gondola Kelowna