Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pick up from one of the following 5 Downtown Centrally located Vancouver Hotels: - The Westin Bayshore: Stop is located at the parking area outside hotel lobby. (1601 Bayshore Drive). - Blue Horizon: Stop is Curbside in front of the hotel lobby on Robson Street. (1225 Robson St). - Georgian Court: Stop is located at the bus parking area in front of hotel on Beatty Street. (773 Beatty St). - Fairmont Hotel Vancouver: Stop is located at the bus pick up area on Georgia Street, north side exit of the hotel lobby. (900 W Georgia St). - Fairmont Waterfront Hotel: Stop is located at the bus parking area on Howe Street, outside the hotel lobby to the right. (Mailing Address: 900 Canada Pl Way). Hotel Pickups --- Please be ready and waiting at your stop a few minutes prior to the pickup time listed on your ticket. Bus may arrive up to 15min after the pickup time listed on your ticket, as the exact pickup time/order varies depending on traffic and which other hotels are being picked up at on the departure in question.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants sit on a Guardian's lap. If you would like your infant to have a seat of their own, please select a child fare.
- Stollers can be stored under the bus for no additional charge as long as they can be folded by the traveler, weigh less than 50lbs, and do not have a motor.
- Certified Guide Dogs can accompany an individual on our bus. Valid Guide or Service Dog Certification must be presented to the driver at check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BC Ferries Connector
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Coach Transfer from Downtown Vancouver Hotels to Downtown Victoria.
- "We were told that the back of the hotel was just across the street but this meant manhandling luggage up steps and through a conference centre." See review