- Small-group bike tour of Vancouver
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All necessary equipment included
Departure & Return
We meet inside the bicycle shop at 1754 Davie Street in Vancouver's West End. Please approach the counter and ask for the guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Basis fitness level required for 3-hour, 11-mile (18-km) ride
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Heights of riders must be provided at time of booking
- Riders should arrive 15 minutes early for sizing and paperwork
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Bike Tour of Downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park.
- "We were riding the bike after 2 decades and this route is absolutely fine for missed bike riders" See review