- Spend five days discovering the natural wonders between Vancouver and Banff
- Your guide helps you get to know the region throughout the journey
- Enjoy hiking, paddleboarding, and photo opportunities with your fellow travelers
- Accommodations are included so you don’t have to worry about making reservations
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Moose reception desk in the lobby of Samesun Backpackers. You should arrive 15 min prior to the scheduled departure time of 8:10 am.
Please be ready 15 min prior to the scheduled departure time of 7:30 am.
Please be ready 15 min prior to the scheduled departure time of 7:50 am.
Please be ready 15 min prior to the scheduled departure time of 8:00 am.
Please check in at the Moose reception desk in the lobby of Samesun Backpackers, across the street at 1018 Granville. Please be ready 15 min prior to the scheduled departure time of 8:10 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Luggage Restrictions: Each passenger is restricted to one reasonably sized main backpack, bag, or suitcase to be stored in the bus luggage compartment, with a maximum allowable weight of 23kg (50lbs) and maximum linear dimensions (Height + Width + Depth) of 158cm (62in). In addition, each passenger may bring one small daypack that will be carried in the passenger compartment of the bus. Moose reserves the right to refuse to accept luggage that exceeds our weight and/or size restrictions. Moose will not cover any storage costs incurred by the client as a result. If Moose chooses to accept overweight or oversize luggage, we will charge a fee of $50 per bag for overweight/oversize pieces. Note that the decision to accept an overweight/oversize piece can only be made at departure.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moose Travel Network
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5-day Rocky Mountains Coho Tour from Vancouver finish Banff.