Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible on semi-covered vessels only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Washrooms are available on board for your convenience
- At the time of booking a tour please inform of us health issues, medical conditions and if you are pregnant.
- We recommend expectant mothers and those with pre-existing health and medical conditions to travel on our larger vessels (semi-covered vessels)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Wing Whale Watching Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Victoria Whale and Wildlife Cruise.