- Make a festive visit to the Butchart Gardens in Victoria
- Enjoy carols among the pretty Twelve Days of Christmas display
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your downtown Victoria hotel
Departure & Return
Meet in the Lobby of Hotel we'll call your name. Hotel Grand Pacific Not ALL downtown hotels are included in our service of pickup. Please call to inquire. End of this tour it will be dark and we're happy to drop you nearer to your hotel or door to door in the downtown area.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult- Age 5 or older
- We do NOT provide car seats and all passengers must be able to wear a seat belt.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You may if available rent a Wheel Chair at Butchart Gardens with small returnable depsosit fee, though you MUST have someone to push you as the gardens are accessible they can be a challenge in some areas.
- zero storage in our vehicles, designed to carry passenger only.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK IN OUR VEHICLES PLEASE
- PLEASE BE READY 15 MIN PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME FOR PICKUP ALONG ROUTE
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We do NOT service all hotels, call to check. We do NOT service the Delta Marriott for example
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Time Tours Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands