Are you interested in?
17 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
125 Tours & Activities
Beacon Hill Park Tours
35 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Personalized tours to your requests
Warm waterproof blankets in case of inclement weather
Departure & Return
Departure PointDestination Greater Victoria Visitor Center, 812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know what hotel you are in and we will confirm if we can pick you up from there.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Victoria Pedicab Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Seaside homes and Gardens Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Seaside homes and Gardens Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Seaside homes and Gardens Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Seaside homes and Gardens Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 3564P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pedicab Tours Historical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVancouver IslandPedicab Tours - British ColumbiaHistorical Tours - British ColumbiaPedicab Tours - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverPedicab Tours - WhistlerHistorical Tours - WhistlerCategory