Departure & Return
Homalco Tours is located at Discovery Harbour Marina, 1344 Island Hwy, Campbell River, BC V9W 8C9. The office is located next to the Riptide Marine Pub in the Discovery Harbour Shopping Centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests must be able to walk 2-3 kilometers on uneven ground and climb stairs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Homalco Wildlife & Cultural Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by People Water Land- Indigenous Cultural and Wildlife Tour.