9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All kayaking equipment
Departure & Return
E Dock, Campbell River, BC, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Campbell River Whale Watching & Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayaking with Whales and Wildlife?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayaking with Whales and Wildlife?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayaking with Whales and Wildlife?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayaking with Whales and Wildlife?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayaking with Whales and Wildlife
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesVancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaKayaking - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - VancouverKayaking - VancouverNature and Wildlife - SeattleKayaking - SeattleCategory